For any reasonable order dispute, Computeroids (A wholly owned subsidiary of Sapphire Softech Solutions LLC) welcomes customers to RETURNS & EXCHANGES center to submit an application.
Computeroids values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using Computeroids products and services. Most Computeroids software offers a free trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have limited functionality. All these, help customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that Computeroids provides a 14-day Money Back Guarantee for most products. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
Computeroids generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1) Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product’s functions and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision.
Computeroids does not refund software if products fail to meet customer’s needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities. However, Computeroids can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, providing the price difference between products does not exceed USD $20, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, Computeroids will not refund the price difference.
2) A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. Computeroids recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As Computeroids cooperates with an independent payment platform, it’s impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it cannot be cancelled. However, Computeroids will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like. Any cancellation of the subscription shall be governed by the conditions of cancellation in term of use.
3) A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, Computeroids system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, customers should contact the Computeroids Support Center to retrieve it —all queries will be responded to within 24hrs.
4) Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
5) Computeroids Product price difference between different regions or with other companies.
6) A refund request for part of a bundle. Computeroids cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, Computeroids may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle’s guarantee period.
7) A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase.
1) A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the Computeroids support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the Computeroids support team.
2) A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds the 14 days guarantee period.
Computeroids offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1) Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS), Registration Backup Service (RBS) or Download Insurance Service outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact the payment platform to refund the cost of these items.
2) A swap of a program would require you to purchase the proper one that you did not in the first place, and then the original program cost would be refunded to you.
3) Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, Computeroids will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another Computeroids product.
4) The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the registration code from the Computeroids Support Center, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the Computeroids Support Team after making contact. In this case, Computeroids will refund the customer’s order if they have no need of the product in future.
5) If following a technical fault the user purchased a different software product from another company to finish their task. Under these circumstances we can arrange to exchange the product or provide a full refund.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, Computeroids will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc Version: Destroy the disc, and then uninstall the software from your computer.
Computeroids will issue refunds either to the credit card, bank or PayPal account used in the purchase. Depending on the user’s bank situation, refunds may take 48 to 72 hours to be credited.
Computeroids regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Computeroids's treatment of personal information by contacting us through this website. If you have questions about this Refund Policy or believe that Computeroids has not adhered to this Refimd Policy, please contact usand we will make efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
You can reach us by by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the contact form Contact Us. Please provide as much detail as possible about your issue so that we can assist you as quickly and accurately as possible.
All third party products, brands or trademarks listed above are the sole property of their respective owner. No affiliation or endorsement is intended or implied.
Call Us Now!