Please follow the steps below to uninstall Driver Updater:
- Step 1: Type Control Panel in search box beside Start button and press Enter.
- (Note: You can also open Control Panel: Press Windows and R together and type Control Panel to open it.)
- Step 2: In Control Panel window, navigate to Programs->Uninstall a program option.
- (Note: If you are unable to locate “Programs”, go to View by and select Category from the drop-down list.)
- Step 3: You will get a list of programs, select Driver Updater and click Uninstall button.
- Step 4: You will get a prompt to confirm your action and then the uninstallation will start.
- Step 5: Once done, Driver Updater will be removed from your computer.
- Once the process is complete, Driver Updater will be uninstalled from your computer.